Jan 29, 2012

Lack-Toes Intolerant


So. What is new? Earlier today or yesterday I thought of something I could put in today's post but I of course, forgot. 

Well I bought a couple of books to read about starting/having a catering company and so far have gotten some good information. My favorite part about reading one of them is that it was published in 1991. Before the internet and before everyone owned computers. My favorite line so far is "if you want to, you can even spend a little extra for a laptop with a color screen." I laughed and laughed and laughed. The book is useful but could really use some updates.

So speaking of catering, I cooked up something tasty that I intend to have as an appetizer choice:
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
I've served these at one of my restaurant jobs and, as long as they're hot, enough they are pretty tasty. 

I decided that I wanted to make them myself and that they would probably be even better.








I still haven't remembered what it was I was going to talk about so I'm gonna wrap this up. Have a good week!

 
 




1 comment:

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...