Nov 27, 2011

Stupid Runaway Macy's Floats

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I had a nice few days visiting friends/family in Jersey. Oh yeah so sorry about totally lying about writing a post for Thursday. I actually did write it but didn't get around to doing the illustrations. I'll try to do it for this week. I hope everyone got a chance to check out the Thanksgiving layout since I worked for hours 10s of minutes on it!

 If you waited to long or are reading this in the future here's a screen shot of it:

Yep so now I'm excited to put up my Christmas tree at last and other Christmas stuff! I should have posted a more festive recipe on my other blog but I didn't and oh well. But here it is:

Pesto Tomato Bruschetta
I already posted a recipe for tomato bruschetta but this recipe is easier to prepare than the traditional version, with the same flavors!










That should be all. Have a good week!




1 comment:

  1. The Middle finger turkey hand.... has kind of a angry flavor... my sources tell me.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...