Apr 5, 2011

Go Science

I just want you guys to know that, since I forgot to do this before I left work Sunday, that this post took extra work to be done and it's all so I don't let any of you down. At home my options to do Tuesday posts is to a) take a full screen shot on my PC and then crop in Paint (yuck) OR today I got my old-as-hell Mac charged up and used it to do them instead. If you don't have a Mac you have no idea what I'm talking about so just take my word for it. Anyway, now I remember why I was so eager to buy a new computer last summer when my old PC died (I killed it actually) and all I had was my G4 Powerbook (they stopped making Powerbooks). In short, my new Lenovo ThinkPad was a worthy investment. Moving along.

@tommyjohnagin







Stand-up comedian. Hilarious. Was totally robbed last year on Last Comic Standing. Check him out in this here video and on his website. And follow him on twitter if you like comedy and who doesn't?



Now in Tumblr world, I don't have anyone new you should be following so I'm just going to show off that I made this "screen-shot-scene" and it's been reblogged and "liked" all over the place. There's nothing like piles of useless emails from Tumblr to make you feel poplular. Oh and if you wanted to find me on Tumblr, since I've never actually posted it on here, this is me. It's kind of like my TV Thursday posts except everyday and with less text.
That's right, 277 notes since last Friday and counting.




















I know what you're thinking. And yes, the name of my Tumblr page is almost as brilliant as the name of this blog. I don't know how I do it either.

I'll try to find some new awesome people to follow for next week.

3 comments:

  1. I must be the biggest loser in the world because this is the first time I've heard of tumbler. I've heard a rumor that it's just like twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm awesome. You could follow me for next week. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Falen: It's like if Twitter and the Facebook newsfeed's love child. It's also kind of confusing and annoying at times.

    @Stacey: I just might.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...